Pulp & Paper.
Starting with a clean sheet.
Pulp & Paper
Industry Knowledge Center.
“Decarbonizing the pulp and paper industry: A critical and systematic review of sociotechnical developments and policy options” Volume 167, October 2022, 112706
“Tapping digital’s full potential in pulp and paper process optimization” by McKinsey & Company. The pulp and paper industry has looked to digital to further optimize operations. This is driven by three market trends…
The AFPA represents those who make the essential paper and wood products Americans use every day and advocate for a strong and sustainable U.S. paper and wood products industry. Find updates and news on the paper and pulp industry here.
Turning the Page.
- Reduce GHG emissions and decarbonize the mill
- Achieve sustainability goals by minimizing the use of natural resources
- Attract and retain top talent
- Execute heat abatement strategies
- Implement Industry 4.0 to improve automation and machine connectivity
- Manage equipment for product quality and process efficiency