Join Our Team.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Justice.
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus – $1,000 after 60 days, and an additional $500 after 90 days.
The role entails installing, repairing, and maintaining equipment, as well as conducting regular maintenance and electrical repairs across various industrial, manufacturing, and commercial facilities.
What makes this a great opportunity:
- Join a rapidly expanding company in a thriving market and have the chance to make a significant impact
- Work for a company that is widely recognized as an industry leader
- Receive a competitive compensation package with attractive incentives
- Implement cutting-edge products and services that improve human productivity and safety while also reducing operational costs
- Receive specialized training that is tailored to this industry
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distributions systems and associated electrical equipment (wiring air compressors, state of the art controls, automation, LED lighting, mechanical and electrical installations).
- Troubleshooting of industrial controls, three phase motor circuits, and basic electrical systems.
- Wiring, hook-up of disconnects, switches, push buttons, circuit panels, breakers,
- suppressers, transformers.
- Utilized blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Assist with installation of new electrical equipment or modify existing equipment.
- Identify and act upon incidents and safety risks. Consistently practice and enforce safe work habits and drive those habits throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with peers across the company to ensure that all client requests and needs are addressed fully and accurately.
- Work closely with the Project Management Team to ensure that the most accurate and applicable information is shared with each client.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third-party influencers in the industry such as: manufacturers, incentives management entities, trade alliances, etc., to continually educate oneself and to keep current with product/industry knowledge.
- Maintain up-to-date information in company’s CRM platform.
- Assist with other duties as requested so that all operations run smoothly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in electrical systems of industrial and manufacturing facilities (LED lighting installs and automation) preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and schematics.
- Skill in reading, analyzing and interpreting electrical diagrams and schematics.
- Skill in using hand and power tools.
- Skill in operating a forklift, scissors lift, or similar equipment.
- Skill in using a computer and a variety of software, including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Skill in troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Skill in communicating in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and solve mechanical problems.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to be a good representative of the Company.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Requires ongoing regional travel to client locations (typically within an hour from our offices in Sheboygan and Milwaukee)
- 14 overnights last year total— compensated VERY fairly for travel expenses PLUS paid time for travel to and from locations
- Electrician experience, preferably in related energy industries or manufacturing
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), as well as facility optimization solutions software.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid time off
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: Full-time
𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹: 2 years
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲: Day shift, Monday to Friday
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴: In-person
𝗟𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲/𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Driver’s License (Required)
Starts at 30+ based on experience
When you entrust us with a key to your plant, we don’t take it lightly. Every step forward is taken with care, diligence, and a sharp mind. Thank you for the opportunity to build solutions, business, and friendships.